Miss us in ACIC? Come visit..

Miss us in ACIC? Come visit..

Featured ACIC Alumni: June Baidin

Posted on
  • Sunday, November 6, 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Labels:
  • Introducing a NEW segment in the AlmaCrest Student Development Unit blog:
    Featured ACIC Alumni.
    It's a segment to highlight YOU as a graduate and member of the ACIC alumni.

    You certainly want to know on the whereabouts and updates on your friends, right?

    Ready?

    Junainah Baidin.
    A smart working lady who is currently attached with the Borneo Icons Tour and Travels Sdn Bhd as a tour advisor.
    Read on as she shares her memories as a student in ACIC before (DLM January 2007) and her tips and advices in the working world.



    1. How was your studying years at ACIC before?

    June:
    Wow...! extremely amazing guys.. i learn a lot of thing there. Acic just like my "kampung".. i can laugh, i can sit, sing, joke and of course outing. Lecturer's are all open minded and knows the student life. Where can you find such a good environment? Acic, teach you how to be independent, because when you out from there you'll be a lone ranger. Go to Acic, register and you will know what collage life can offer. 

    2. One of your sweetest memories in ACIC is .......

    June:
    Right.. sweet memories?? MICE event. I learn to talk, dance, drawing etc.. I miss that moment. But, one thing I remember until now.. I wrongly speak our CEO name..!! I was the MC that time. So, before you accept any duty from your group make sure you make revision especially on the basic thing.

    3. Describe about your job now.

    June:
    My job is a Tour advisor cum Tourist guide.. I have to do itinerary, researching for a new product to offer for our foreigner, meet & greet with the guest, selling product, and a lot more. Bottom line is I'm a front liner for my company to deal with the tourist.

    4. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

    June:
    I see myself in having my own Homestay and own company for more offering on cultural and community service.

    5. Tips for all ACIC students who still studying now. 

    June:
    Try out every single thing that you see in ACIC. Explore the best value of tourism industry and do your best in your exam and assignment, be adventurous, be active, don't shy to ask and learn. It will help you in the future. I'll see you guys around someday somehow. Good luck!

    6. Describe yourself in three words.

    June:
    Attitude is everything.


    June (second from left) together with her guests while on tour.


    In the pride uniform.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment